|Request a copy for your school today!Explore a world of possibilities in the garden and on your plate using Team Nutrition’s new Dig In!curriculum for 5th and 6th grades.
Printed kits include:
- 10 standards-based lessons that engage students in growing, harvesting, tasting, and learning about fruits and vegetables
- 28 pages of reproducible student handouts
- A gardening guide (found in the back of the teacher’s guide)
- 35 Dig In! at Home booklets for parents/caregivers (includes 9 recipes!)
- 6 different fruit and vegetable posters
|Ordering Information:Elementary schools participating in the Federal Child Nutrition programs may request the curriculum at: http://tn.ntis.gov/ .
There is a limit of 1 curriculum per order; requests for more than 1 copy (e.g., for multiple classrooms implementing the curriculum at the same time) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org